Tuesday, March 3, 2009

ADD FLAIR TO YOUR RECESSED LIGHTS

One day, I was shopping at HomeGoods and I found these wonderful candoliers. I thought...hmm.....what can I do with these marvelous glass things? It just didn't seem right to just purchase one because there were so many of them and I love GLASS. So I bought a few and figured out a way to use them without using candles. I hung them below my recessed lights! When the lights are on, it gives the impression that there is also a light source inside the lamps. I just love them and I wish I had more places to hang them. For now...enjoy the views!


I hung two of these green etched ones in my long hallway.


One above my kitchen sink. This one has a touch of whimsy!


Here's two frosted ones above my kitchen counter. They look so elegant, I think.



And two more above the fireplace in my family room. These ones look like the old depression glass called vaseline....except they're white.

No comments: